2008年4月18日 星期五

from the intern...



Hi Everyone! My name is Emily and I am currently an intern at Eden Social Welfare Foundation. I am a Global Studies student at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and came to Taiwan as a study abroad student to study chinese, and be involved in Taiwanese non-profit/volunteerism work. I am working with staff at Eden to help recruit foreign volunteers in Taiwan for a few very rewarding volunteer opportunites. Since I started with Eden some months ago I have always felt right at home working with the staff of some really amazing people that are truely making a difference in the lives of people with disablities everyday here in Taiwan. I hope you can join in learning more about accesible tourism, new immigration development, and other ways Eden is making Taiwan a better place to live for everyone!

沒有留言: