2008年6月20日 星期五

Apply for Eden Volunteer

Hi, I'm a Canadian living in Taipei and I'm interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities. I'm fluent in English and French and can hold decent conversations in Mandarin. I currently teach English but my prior work experience includes working as a credit counsellor and as a marketing coordinator with a youth employment center, where I helped organize events and seminars. I hope this information helps you determine how my skills may best be put to use.I look forward to hearing from you soon, Joel Charron Hallo, I would like to know if your organisation would need any partime staff or volunteer? I am a 50 year old Malaysian lady married to a Taiwanese. My English is good. However, I can only speak and understand Chinese relatively well.If you feel I could be of service to your organisation in any way, please feel free to contact me. RegardsRena

沒有留言: