2009年8月6日 星期四

Aiming Center in Taipei County


Hey there! Towards the end of the month of July, some of the volunteers came back to the north of Taiwan
With the long days that the volunteers worked everyday I bet it must have been very tiring for them but with that I would like to praise them for their hard work. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves to the fullest and even though it could sometimes get long and hard, each volunteer put their best effort into what they did. As far as I could tell it really encouraged the children quite a bit, there was one day that the children read English together and one girl said she was scared to read but with the encouragement given from the volunteers, she became a bit more confident. That is one of the best parts because if the children were not encouraged it would have probably been the longest week of their lives. So I would like to say Thank you to all of the volunteers some whom I have met and some whom I have not met. I learned a lot watching how it all worked out and have heard great things of the volunteers in the south. I really hope that each volunteer also learned or benefited from this experience as well and I hope they all would like to continue to help out when they can. Everyone from the International Department is very pleased with how things are going and it makes us want to bring in more and more volunteers as we can.
Bye bye! Jasmin

沒有留言: