2009年10月22日 星期四

Good Experience in Taiwan --Yamashita(Japan)

Hello, Everyone

I would like to tell you our good experience here in Taiwan. I came from Japan on 31st July and worked as a volunteer.

In Japan, I major in education in my university. I will be a teacher in the future. So, I came to Taiwan to learn educational system, social work and cultural understanding.
After I got arrived in Taipei we volunteer team went to Kaoshing and worked for kindergarten. There were lots of disabled children. In the school we had classes and told children our culture and played with them. Teachers and volunteers of this school were very kind and they showed me how to make good relationships with students, how to teach them and how to develop them. I cannot speak Chinese and my English skill is very poor and those students who have heavy disabilities cannot speak and cannot walk by themselves, so of course it is very difficult for us to communicate with disabled children, but I`m very happy when I see their smiling.
What should I do to keep their smiling?
How can I help them?
Only kind mind from the kind people can help disabled children, I think.

Till the end of this internship, I want to study and learn more and more.

After I get back to Japan, I would like to share this experience with my parents, my friends and lots of young people. I want to give them the opportunities to think about society. Thorough this I hope they will be interested in social problem and most of them can make good solutions in the future.

沒有留言: