2009年4月13日 星期一

New Intern for Eden

Hello Everyone! Da Jia Hao!

Welcome to my first blog post! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jasmin Nunez, I am a new arrivee to both Taiwan and Eden Social Welfare Foundation. I come from the city of Milwaukee in the states of Wisconsin, and I am a Global Studies Major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. As of last month I have arrived to the nice country of Taiwan and I am currently studying Mandarin at the Mandarin Training Center in Shida.
I have also just recently joined the Eden Social Welfare Foundation and I will be assisting them in all that I can do to help not only the community but also to inform the communities all around us about the foundation and its goals. I look forward to these up coming months and hope to get to know the Eden community very well. Please feel free to join me during this time with Eden by keeping track of the blogs.
Yours Truly,
Jasmin Nunez
p.s. in the picture I am the one on the far left (^_*)b

沒有留言: